Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Concrete Jungle where dreams are made of...

Good old Southern State Parkway at dusk. Loads of traffic for no reason. At least the sunset was pretty.
Went out to the Riverhead aquarium where the price of admission is $22 plus tax. rip off. Megan got a coupon for $2 off admission. The woman tried to only take off $1. I responded with get your manager. ahh yes. i argued for my $1.08.
Grand Central station. love love love the ceiling.
busy at all times of the day.
lombardis for amazing pizza. i could eat there every day but alas could not afford to drink there on a daily basis since pitchers are $20. although i went to Brother Jimmys and the pitchers there were $22.
The Brooklyn Bridge (in the background). It was a cold, windy and wet day. Decided against walking across the bridge due to the fear of catching pneumonia.
Pound and Pence. Found it after walking around in the cold and rain with a broken toe for almost 20 minutes. I always seem to get lost downtown and I had been to the bar before. Igor and David deep in conversation.
it's a barry sandwich. the drinks had been flowing.
times square on a super wet night in march.
David's first time at MSG. We asked if we could peek into the arena but alas the guy said no. boo to that guy.
March 13, 2o10- Nassau Coliseum- Islanders v. Devils. Thank you to Frank for getting us tickets 3 rows from the ice and right next to where the Devils entered the rink. Brodeur- the Devils starting goalie sat right next to us and watched the entire game. Guess the Olympics took a lot out of him.
Right by the action. I would jump every time a player would hit the glass. A puck got flipped over the glass and hit the little girl's ponytail that was sitting in the front row. Luckily it wasn't going that fast and she wasn't hurt. Great souvenir.
Sunday March 14- went down to Jones Beach to see what it looked like after the storm.
Sunday March 14, 2010- Connie and Bryan's Wedding at the Fox Hollow Country Club. I had a great time. Although, I couldn't dance as much as I wanted to due to my toe. The food was really good but the company was even better.
The beautiful couple dancing their first dance. Connie's dress was gorgeous.
Connie looked gorgeous. Bryan looked quite dapper himself.
Laura and I. Seems like yesterday that we were freshman.
Nidhi, Laura and I. It had been too long since we had seen each other.
i think we clean up real nice!!!
Connie did a quick change into her traditional Chinese wedding dress. Loved the colors.
Me, the happy couple, Connie's drink and a pretzel. Towards the end of the reception they had pretzels, popcorn and cotton candy. so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment