Most of you know already but I am posting it nonetheless. I live in LA now. This East Coaster has now become a West Coaster. It all started with the 2010 Census. I'll post pics of the apartment at a later date. I want everyone to come and visit. Also, if you have friends out in LA, I need numbers people. Don't let me down. Love Love Love.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
LA Livin...
Most of you know already but I am posting it nonetheless. I live in LA now. This East Coaster has now become a West Coaster. It all started with the 2010 Census. I'll post pics of the apartment at a later date. I want everyone to come and visit. Also, if you have friends out in LA, I need numbers people. Don't let me down. Love Love Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment