
Kfish and I before going to the show. Watched the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies and played some electronic Taboo. I didn't want to play but did one clue. The word was baker and I said Chef Boyardee. Obviously no one got the word and I ran out of time. Then it was time to leave for the show. Kfish has the hook up in K-ville. While we were waiting to get into the show, we got to people watch. I pointed out this one really eff'd up frat boy wearing a trucker hat (you know the kind). Next thing we know he was puking up the handle of whiskey he drank before the show. No pictures were taken! Only mental ones.

Perpetual Groove was awesome. They played Teakwood which is the song that Teakwood the dog is named for.

Here it seems like everyone is fist pumping to the music. I didn't realize that we were on the Jersey Shore.

The set list for the show. P Groove is playing in NY in March. I highly recommend going to see them.

The aftermath of the show. Lots of bottles, cups and other garbage on the floor. Oslo and I seem to be the only ones left at the show. Good times on Friday night. Saturday was a very relaxing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment